pressure washer hose reel suggestion

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by 2TONLT1, Sep 13, 2009.

1. 2TONLT1

2TONLT1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hey guys and gals,

I am just wondering for all you mobile people,are you using a hose reel for your pressure washer hose? I am about to get a new goodyear 50 ft pressure washer hose and would like to keep it wound up instead of just thrown in the back of my astro. What reels are you all using? I have only seen a couple but there are like 70 plus. Are there any reels that are more affordable? I can't use a air hose reel can I? Thanks alot. Also can you post a pic of your reel setup

2. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

you should never use an air hose reel, they are usually only rated for a few hundred psi and its dangerous to run 1000 plus psi through them. i know northern tool has some but i get mine locally and they run about 100-150

3. 2TONLT1

2TONLT1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

yeah i thought so i saw the ratings on some of the air reels,i'm just going to have to break down and send good money for one

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Here is a pic of the hose reel in the back of my van. These ones were around $100 ea but I have 2 new ones and may be able to give you a smokin deal on this one if you are interested. Some of the powdercoating has come off of it but it will hold 150' of hose no problem.

[​IMG]