Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Cooter, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Is it just me or do the pres candidates just suck?

No clear front runner. All of them seem wishy washy.
    They say one thing and then issue a press statement
    refuting it.

And a big thank you to Pres. Bush. Thanks for screwing up
    our country. Trillions of dollars in the whole. 160,000 troops
    in a country that will not be anything more different than it
    is now except for the occasional supply of electricity and
    clean water. All of this for what? Trying to finish what your
    father wouldnt let the military finish.

Dont get me wrong. I will support our troops no matter where
    they go or what they're doing. I'm an Army brat. I just dont
    see an end-game in Iraq and I'm sick of politics. They should
    turn the leaders of the military loose and let them do their
    thing. I'm sure if they did alot of people in the region would
    get up set. It just seems to me, they're already upset and all
    you're gonna do is delay the ineveitable.

Sorry for the rant. I've been watching CNN. HAHA
    Ohh Happy Day!!

2. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

Watch Fox then. :)

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

If John McCain will be the president, war will be contined...gas will slowly keep going up...ecenomy will be heading the same way Bush is leading it in...
    Hillary - it will be worst. Life in America will be as expensive as in Germany (don't get me wrong, I love german cars, butdon't want life so expensive where you pay $0.25 for every time you flush a toilet, I'm serious, water is so expensive, taking a shower twice a day a full family will cost you $1200 in water bill per month), fuel price will suddently be at least $5 a gallon, water will be very expensive, and everyone will be metered...that's not the way life should be...
    Obama, I don't know...he is not what I want to see as a president, but he is the best out of all three...

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

LOL gmblack3!! I usually watch Fox news. Just flipped it over there and watched for a few minutes.

Some congressman earmarked like $200,000 for Asparagus Technology!

5. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

That is just crazy. I know aspraragus makes my pee smell funny, they don't need to spend $200k for that. :applause2:

6. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

Stop saving it in jars!:yikes:

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

What are they gonna do?? Find a new way to cook it, store it, or grow it? Seems to me as long as its been around, someone would already have that figured out.

And thats just one state.

8. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

eh. I dont like obama, becuae he wants to put me out of a job :(

9. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I think most Americans want anyone but GWB. If the Congress keeps the more or less same composition, a Democratic president will not get that much change done. McCain will not either since he is usually in the minority on many issues. You may view that is good or bad.

10. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

Attached Files:

11. Dave KG

Dave KG Jedi Nuba

You think thats expensive living?! Try the UK...

Our fuel has hit £5 a gallon - at the current exchange rate, thats $10 a gallon! All I can say is thank god I have a diesel S60, cause at least I get around 40 - 45 miles on each gallon... And this is before we get to road tax which for some cars is heading up to over £300 ($600) a year, plus congestion charging.

Water (hardly a rare commodity in Scotland, lets face it) is getting more expensive. And more and more of us are being metred which will make washing the car rather expensive.

However, the British attitude is somewhat different in dealing with it all... rather than actively going out and campaigning to make changes, we sit back and take it on the chin with a cup of tea and a biscuit and whimper about it quietly!! :shakehead: Hey ho...

As my girlfriend is American, I am watching the election process with interest just now (and slowly getting my head around the system which is far more drawn out than ours).. But on my limited understanding and snippets of what we are getting over here, you are in quite a similar situation candidate wise to us in the UK: both parties as bad as each other, and rather than voting for big change, its going to be the lesser of two evils...

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I can see it now. ONR for people!!!!!!!

13. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

if its good enough for my car, its good enough for my skin? Ill have a review for it
    tomorrow :rollinglaugh:

14. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Thank God I don't live in Europe, can't imagine paying so much for petrol. I guess, we, Americans are spoiled a little...everyone want a V-8 power with fuel efficiency of a 4 cylinder diesel VW.

15. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

It's not just look Cooter, they all really suck. Not that it really matters because we need to get ride of 95% of the congress if things are really going to change.

16. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Totally agree with you GBS!!!! Everybody had their hand in the cookie jar and there's only one big cookie and its the Amercan Public.

17. Marco polo

Marco polo Birth of a Detailer

well i ain't amrican but i know what u mean hasn't goin so well eh you better hope you get a dam good prez next and im glad ur watching CNN fox network is soo conservative i mean wow they use fear most of the time on there viewers