Pre-Order Special on the Griot's 3 inch Random Orbital Polisher - $79.95!!!!! Limited Time Offer

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Aug 12, 2012.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Pre order special is now in effect for the Griot's 3 inch Random Orbital Polisher.

By now you probably have the Griot's 6 inch Random Orbital Polisher, now's the time to pick it up the perfect tool to compliment it.

Get in on the Griot's 3 inch Random Orbital Polisher Pre Sale and SAVE!

This special Starts Now and will End on 8/17/2012

Griot's 3 inch Random Orbital Polisher
    Reg Price: $99.95 --> Pre Order Special: $79.95

[​IMG]

Griot's 3 inch Random Orbital Polisher Base Kit
    Reg Price: $130.94 --> Pre Order Special: $99.95

[​IMG]

2. LDM

LDM Virgin Detailer

Mine just arrived today along with a few other goodies. Thanks for carrying these Phil. I'd been meaning to buy one and this was the perfect excuse.

[​IMG]

3. detailersdomain

awesome look forward to your reviews

4. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

Love that little buffer works great in small areas and saves lots of time.

5. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

Argh i forgot to pick this up during the presale!

6. waynvision

waynvision Two Bucket System Washer

Hi Phil,
    I'm interested in purchasing the base kit. I live in Trinidad and Tobago and normally I'd have it collected at my US business address and have it re-routed to me.

From the 10th to the 28th September, though, I'll be in Washington at a work-related training course. I'm trying to lock in a price and a kit before they're sold out, and cash in on the Labor Day/Free shipping.
    My only problem is, as with everything government-related (my job) things tend to be last-minute and I can't confirm the hotel address as yet (It's supposed to be the Melrose Hotel but I probably won't be able to confirm that until September 9th).

But I don't mind paying for it then sending you the shipping details later.
    What would you suggest that would be convenient for us both?
    Wayne

7. detailersdomain

that would be fine but once it leaves the country you will no longer have a warranty on the unit.

8. brk4euros

brk4euros DB Pro Supporter

I have 2 of these units; extremely handy for the tight areas and interior scrubbing. Buy from DETAILERS DOMAIN!!!

9. waynvision

Hi Phil,
    The warranty aspect is no problem, I'll take that chance. In any case, once I collect in Washington, I can give it a quick once over and try-out, so if there are any problems I should be golden. So can I go ahead and order it now and you'll hold it for me until the end of next week and ship to Washington?

10. 3PedalMINI

3PedalMINI DB Forum Supporter

Sweeeet!!! this is awesome!

11. detailersdomain

yes put the shipping instructions in the comments section and we should be good to go.

12. waynvision

Thanks Phil! Order placed. I hope the comments are clear. Will email you the room number etc when I confirm them.

13. detailersdomain

thanks for the order.