Posting tips up with a twist from the norm.

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by detailersdomain, Nov 10, 2007.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I figured that it would be a great idea to start putting some tips and articles up. However I will have a bit of a different approach.

Many sites have guys writing up stuff for either large companies or to benefit themselves and the end goal would be a sale. Of course I'm here to sell and push my products. However I rather post up a view of a pro that has been published and is respected in the industry. I have asked an industry pro that has been published and writes for Auto Laundry News (http://www.carwashmag.com) to use some of his articles, he has agreed to it.

Here are some of his credentials:

Kevin Farrell,
    Owner of Kleen Car Auto Appearance is one of the leaders in the detailing industry. He has owned and operated a full service detailing center for 15 years and has written dozens of technical, and business related detailing article for major auto publications.

He created and implemented the detail training program for BMW of North America and now uses that same program to train detailers nationwide at the Kleen Car detail training facility in NJ. In addition he has partnered to create a line of buffing products that are state of the art in the field. He tests and does research for different equipment and product manufacturers to develop the best possible products. He has spoken and presented at industry events and lends his skill, knowledge, and expertise whenever possible. His involvement in the International Carwash Association will hopefully lead to more awareness and better training and education in the detail industry.

Let me know what you all think and I will start posting some of his tech articles.

Thanks,
    Phil

2. Nica

Nica Banned

I'm interested to read what Kevin has come up with, I purchased his video and it gave me some good tips on how to improve my rotary skills. In fact, it was his video that pushed me over the edge to use wool pads, I had never used a wool pad and after seeing his video it didn't look difficult at all and now I use wool pads just like a regular foam pad.

Kevin is a very interesting person, I knew he had some influence on the detailing industry but I didn't realize his key role in the industry.

Start posting buddy, I'm curious to read his articles.

Thank you for sharing :thumb:

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

sure thing I will do so.

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

lots of good info there. thanks for posting phil