Post Your Beater!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Bmer89, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

Time to break out of the "norm" around here and post something not so shiny! If it be your daily driver, nasty weather driver, off road driver, or all of the above!

I'll start with mine. '92 Cherokee Laredo, ~250K miles, never has and never will see an ounce of wax.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:headbang:

2. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

OK so it's not mine, but I do drive it sometimes...and if we're posting beaters this certainly classifies as one. This is my grandfather's farm truck, a 1990 Mitsubishi...which despite its condition, is still driven on the road too. 200K? I dunno, there's too much dirt on the instrument cluster for me to read it. Exhaust pipe has broken in the middle and if you sit with it running for any amount of time the cabin fills up with blue smoke--it burns a lot of oil as well. It was the first car that I ever drove though, at 10 years old in a field. Didn't go well :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is also this penny which for reasons I cannot explain is stuck to the hood.

[​IMG]

3. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

4. Cheap5.0

Cheap5.0 Birth of a Detailer

Also for sale :D

[​IMG]

5. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

Oh cm'on, surely we aren't the only ones who drive beaters. (Sorry I have a thing for beater cars, don't ask 'cos I dunno why either)

6. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I have an old shoe............ ill post it up later.

7. yamabob

yamabob Two Bucket System Washer

This is my winter beater

[​IMG]

8. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

Beaters FTW!! Even when I'm rich, I'll still have a beater car or two.

Waaayyy to shiny man :p That paint sadly looks better than my summer car.

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

This car would be a great restoration project...Lots of hours would be needed to bring paintwork to proper condition...

10. dave_zok

dave_zok DB Forum Supporter

my beater. 2002 seibring with 40k, grandma edition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Polygon

Polygon Virgin Detailer

This is my DD, a 2010 Ford Escape. This pic was taken when I first got it home. Trust me, it looks like crap right now. I haven't washed it since last fall. It's been up in the mountains and dealt with a lot of mud, snow, and rain since then. It will make a perfect candidate to practice polishing on.

[​IMG]

12. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Here is my beater DD 07 Mazda3 S sedan

[​IMG]

This is the beater it replaced a little over a year ago

( summer rims )

[​IMG]

(Winter rims)

[​IMG]

13. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Well, this is my car...and I do beat it quite severely...so I guess it counts? If not, my real winter beater is the one parked behind us being jealous. :p

Yours truly standing next to my Migoto Ryoku
    [​IMG]

Excuse the sloppy dress code, it was Sunday morning. lol