Post up your dirty car pics

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by detailersdomain, Feb 14, 2011.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Hey all some of us our finally getting a break in the weather....figured it was a good time to post some dirty car pics.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Love the wheels.........

3. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

WOAH that is dirty! Just joking car looks great man.

4. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

Car looks sick Phil. Love it.

5. detailersdomain

its stupid dirty but the wheels are clean, unfortunately I was too lazy to do the complete car with opti coat, I did the wheels and this is about 1 month of daily driving on the wheels.
    unfortunately no time to clean up the car.

6. Nick.944

Nick.944 Birth of a Detailer

Looks good even dirty.

7. Kilo6_one

are you a BBS dealer?

8. detailersdomain

how did you guess I'm a BBS dealer LOL...

9. detailersdomain

guys get some dirty pics up ; )

10. lasthope05

lasthope05 Jedi Nuba

No dirty car pics for me. :p: Even with the freezing weather we were getting, I still keep my car clean.

11. Kilo6_one

Im seriously considering picking up a set for my sti, I see you rocking them all the time figured you had to be. Ill pm you

12. detailersdomain

which ones did you want hit me up I can do better than most as well your a member here so I would hook you up.

13. Kilo6_one

PM sent. BBS CH. 18x? Currently Im running 18x9 +38 so id like something close to that. Color does not matter because ill PC them anyway. LOL

14. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

ill have to get some pics of my gti tomorrow. you guys will throw up. for real.

15. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

16. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

17. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

Ah for once all the cars at my house are clean...my customer's cars, not so much. The two I did this weekend looked like this...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

im glad the car looks significantly cleaner in the pics rather than in person lol.

19. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

This was in 2007, and it hasn't been this dirty since. As of current, my truck is sitting inside the garage ready for spring with a fresh layer of Power Lock!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

LOL you guys call these pictures dirty?

I'll have to post what a car looks like in less than a week after a full wash and detail here in Western Canada. This year we have had record breaking snow falls with snow mounds that were around 6' high then weather fluctuating from -35c to +6c on and off for the last 2 months. It is impossible to keep a car clean for an hour if the temp is over -5c with all the snow melting combined with sand, gravel and salt that is put on the roads.