Poor Boys SSR

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Rustbucket, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Rustbucket

Rustbucket Birth of a Detailer

Hi Guys

Wanted to order some Poor Boys products. One of them being the Super Swirl Remover.

Wanted to use for swirls and hazing, likely with a machine. As there are 4 varients, I wanted to know if either of them is best as an all rounder, to use as polish and scratch remover.
    The 1 , 2 , 2,5 , or the 3?

Also, any particular Poor Boys product that is a must have?

It s crazy, there is just so much to choose from.:woot:

Thanks

2. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

The only PB's SSR's that I ever use and carry is the SSR1 and SSR2.5. The 2.5 is a great medium polish. The SSR1 is a great light polish. You can do some pretty good correction with this combo too.

I think Poorboys Natty's blue is a must have product. For the price and results you can't go wrong with NB.

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I prefer Pinacle XMT polihses. SSR dusts too much.

4. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

:agree: w/Juztang

5. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

With the SSR line the key is to use less polish, if you use too much it will dust like crazy. I really don't think it dusts anymore than Menzerna, XMT, etc. My goto polishes are actually the Optimum line, if you don't want any dust at all, that is the way to go.

6. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

Ive been very happy with SSR1 and SSR2.5, I find them easy to use and will produce great results even for a beginner.

They key is t follow Budman's "SSR how to"

Stick to a white polishing pad
    Dont prime the pad with anything but polish

I forget theres some more lol

7. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

Poorboys Polish w/Sealant is a good AIO.
    PB Spray and Wipe another good one.