Poll: Wrapping my Land Rover wich Color?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Aesop, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

I would have a real poll, but for whatever reason its not an option. So which color would be your choice? I thought white would be my best option as Discoverys look great in white and you would not notice the lack of depth from the Vinyl. However black looks good too. So its these options

White
    Black
    Black with White roof(some what of Series style)
    Matte Black

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

If matte black was a option I would say that but out of the three I would go with black. What is the current color on it?

3. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

matte black +1!

4. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

Coniston Green but the company colors dont really blend with green. Matte black is now added.

5. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

matte black my friend owns vigg designs does all the yankees an ny jets giants etc. cars an trucks. he did is rover an looks killer check him out.

http://www.viggdesigns.com/

6. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

Not feeling that to be honest.

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

matte black.

8. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

check out his work he is the best an you really don't want to go to bling bling on it lol

9. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

Not a wrap, but my friend's matte white G35...I would go with matte white, not many people have it and it looks amazing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Brendan, I already BBMed a flat/satin White suggestion. :p

11. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

In all honesty, I am partial to flat black because it is just so prevalent now-a-days. If it were me, I would go with regular black, but I do like the matte white on that G35.

12. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

g35 does look sweet in white.

13. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

yeah that flat white does look nice :)

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmm, did not think of flat white, but have seen that and it does look dope.

15. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

I am really stuck between the gloss and matte white to be honest. White looks awesome on a discovery.

16. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

Not sure what you mean? I am not really looking for any referrals. My friend owns a company that does the same stuff. I am planning on doing the wrap myself, with his assistance.

17. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Go with matte white!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Searched and could nice find any LR-D in matte white....

18. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

No but that is the first suburban I have ever liked.:gasp: My only issue with white is that I was planning on installing that blue Mercedes tint. I am not sure how it will match up with white.

19. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Not you just making this hard on me, I dont think I can find a matte white car with light blue tinted windows LOL....why not go with smoke tint? I know blue tint is the tits as my GTI has light blue tint, but now does not as I tinted the windows so it is a blue/gray kind of deal now....

20. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

I am most likely going to photshop it up tomorrow in numerous variations. Need to figure out the lettering and layout of everything. So may as well.