Polish Bottles CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Mr. Shine, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Mr. Shine

Mr. Shine Birth of a Detailer

I just heard a knock at the door.....Guess who?? My favorite person....the Fed Ex Guy! He just dropped off a package I ordered last week. 2 Dozen New Compound/Polish bottles from Ideal Products.

[​IMG]

I am actually surprized at the quality of the bottles. Pretty decent. 12oz size. They come with caps too.

[​IMG]

I paid with shipping $31.00. That works out to $1.29 per bottle. Not bad considering around Philadelphia you can spend upwards of $2.50 per bottle at certain detail and autobody supply shops. Even Detail King has them advertised 6 bottles for $11.00 before shipping.

Heres the link: Empty Dispenser Bottles

2. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

pretty good deal. arent you affiliated with ardex somehow? im not asking in a derogatory manner, just wondering if you are affiliated with them why you would go elsewhere to buy polish bottles.

edit: nevermind, i was thinking of someone else on here. my apologies.

3. Mr. Shine

Mr. Shine Birth of a Detailer

No, I'm not afiliated with Ardex. Just someone who just grew up using their products among other products.

To answer the later question....it's not good business to have yourself go out of business by spending to much capital. Nickels and dimes add up. Ardex may be close, but sometimes not the cheapest when it comes to those sorts of items.

Hey..pennies---->:2cents: :laughing:

4. dionnfr

dionnfr Birth of a Detailer

Thanks for the link my order is in.