Please compare these two for me

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by J BELL, Apr 21, 2008.

1. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I am looking into getting a little more agressive wheel cleaner...and i was looking into the following:

Meguiar's Wheel Brightener vs. Majestic Solutions Wheel Brite

I have read about Wheel Brite but havent been able to locate it online. could someone help me out on these two products...CG Citrus is not getting the very neglected wheels clean enough, even with a lot agitation and dwell time...thanks so much!

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

If you want strong CG Wheel Acid is probably the strongest stuff, its scary, I hate using it.

3. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I looked at wheel acid but i think it might be a little TOO hardcore....in your experience do CG have something that would compare to these two? Anyone else recommend anything?

4. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Going from CG citrus to acid based cleaners seems like a pretty big jump to me. Why not look into safer/ stronger alternatives instead such as P21s Gel?

5. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Yeah im not quite ready for that....i just wanted something a little more economical than P21S but i guess for all the money i would spend on trying new stuff i could just get a some P21 but i was just wondering if guys have had good suggest with the two i mentioned earlier..what do you use D&D?

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Wolf might know. Doesnt he use alot of M.S. products??

7. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I was hoping he would chime in...

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

They are one and the same, Majestic just relabels it.

9. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

10. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I use P21s Gel. If that isnt strong enough, then I use Amazing Roll Off.

11. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Is it not called Wheel-Brite? I just see kick acid, power prep, red max, super green stuff, and tidal wave.....

12. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Wolfpacker told me specifically that MS is Meg's relabeled.

So the wheel brites are one in the same... just get the cheaper of the two... will do the excat same thing for you.

I tried out CG wheel cleaner and wasn't too impressed with it, so I'm sticking to Meg's wheel brite

13. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Interesting....my go-to place for Meg's stuff is out of the gallon of Wheel Brightener...Autodetailingsolutions has the best prices of any meg's retailer i have seen..i just ordered up some M105...excited to use it.