Pinnacle Souverän Paste Wax

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by barrym, Aug 31, 2009.

1. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

Brand new Pinnacle Souverän Paste Wax. SOLD

Boxed with microfiber cloth and application pad - all unused.

$65 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. I can ship anywhere else, just PM me for a quote.

Stock Photo:

[​IMG]

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

nic e deal on of my favorite waxes ... some one should grab ths.. i would if i didnt have so much all ready

3. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

Been eyeing this for a while now to try out. Do I NEED it??? NO!!! But like all the other LSP's.... curiosity just gets the best of me.

You have a PM BTW.

4. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

That was quick! :)

Sold to acc1079.

5. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Hmmm. I just tried liquid souveran and like it. Never tried the paste.

6. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

I want to try it, but the whole WOWO for wax doesn't appeal to me. I need a wax that hazes. It makes me feel like it's actually staying on the finish and providing some protection after I wipe it off.

7. loudog2

loudog2 Two Bucket System Washer

Wow that sold quick. I should pay the small fee and sell my 2 unused souverans I have. Do most people just mail the money? Or is paypal needed?

8. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

You can apply it either way you like. If you want to let it haze and than remove it, you can. It doesnt HAVE to be use WOWO.

9. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Cool, I did not know that. I may have to get some when it goes on sale. Is it a bear to remove if left to haze?

10. Cooter

Cooter Guest

IIRC its a breeze either way.

11. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Nope, its just as easy. I do a panel, than do the next panel and go back and remove the last panel. Never had problems with it. Goes on and off like butter

12. Mikejl

Mikejl Virgin Detailer

Eric,

Souveran is a pleasure to apply and remove. I apply it WOWO and it leaves my Black Camry better looking than any other wax or sealant. It is a beauty wax. I hear it doesn't have much in the way of durability, but I wax every 4 weeks anyway.

A friend at work had to talk me into using his tub of Souveran because I didn't think it would look better than #26. Now I am waiting for AG to have a Souveran BOGO. I only got to use it twice, but it is now my favorite wax.

:)

Mike