Pinnacle Clay 1lb $46 PC7424 $84 after cash back

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by spK, Oct 17, 2008.

1. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules, but here goes.

If you guys don't know, ebay and live (microsoft) is having a deal on Buy It Now items.
    In short, you get 30% cash back (after 60 days) of your purchase. Max $200 cashback per item.

I got a PC for pretty cheap last week.

Follow this: Live.com eBay cashback back at 30%, hurry! - SlickDeals.net Forums

Pinnacle Clay 1lb: Link
    $46 after CB.

Only draw back is you have to wait 60 days to get your money back.

But yea, the 30% works on pretty much anything "buy it now," besides some exceptions (cars, boats etc)

Go spend some money now.

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Thanks for bringing this up. I went through the whole site and some people may be interested. If you really look close He has almost all Autogeek prices and probably products too. The clay looked pretty good but I don't wait for money back thats crap. Thank you for your thought. You are very nice...:thumb:

3. timpryor

timpryor Birth of a Detailer

just FYI thats NOT a lb of clay its only 14.xx oz, i bought that a couple months ago and made a thread here about it.

4. Buddy

Thank you for saying so. Either I did not see that thread or I'm to old to remember it...:shrug:

5. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

It weighs 1 pound with the container. It would be nice if AG would note that.

6. timpryor

7. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Well, even if its not 1lb, its still a good deal on them.
    Are they any good?

8. Buddy

AGREE - I have a love hate with clay. I love to use and hate pay for it. It is such a rip off.

9. timpryor

I used it and was happy with it, it is a mild clay though, I understand its still a "good" deal on it, but they should just give the actual weight.

10. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

True, but I think its the manufacturer's fault, pinnacle and not the seller.

11. timpryor

as far as I can tell, autogeek owns pinnacle.

12. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I bought a different clay on ebay, and got 4 7.5 oz bars shipped for under $50. Haven't ried it yet, but will this weekend. supposed to be similar to clay magic.