Photoshoppers, Check my logo.

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Darkstar752, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

MODS: HD is not the name of my company, it's an abbreviation that I don't use for it. I made it only the 2 letters for reference to their look and placement and out of respect for the forum, instead of the full name. I made this thread solely for advice on how to improve it, and not to advertise. If this is a problem, please let me know.

Here's the logo I designed for my company, I abbreviated the name down to the letters so it doesn't advertise my name out of respect for the forum. Anyway, this is the first time I've ever used photoshop, so I had no idea what I was doing but I guess it turned out alright. Now, I would like to put this logo on business cards (main purpose), and T-shirts, will the colors blend alright when it's printed? I don't want the white to be washed into the sunrise or something. Looking for any advice or criticism on how to make it look better.

For those of you who want to help, it's much appreciated! Just post in the thread or send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send you the photoshop version via e-mail so you can edit it. It's pretty obvious where the lens flare is screwed up, and idk how to fix it. Like I said, this is my first time ever using photoshop.

Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Birth of a Detailer

Nice..Kinda of gives me the feel of a Pixar trailer!

3. 02blackout

02blackout DB Forum Supporter

Holy smokes thats sick. Sure blows mine away.

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Looks nice, makes me think of HD TV hehe,

But, I think for printing purposes yes the white will wash out in med quality printing. I would get in touch with Ty as he works for a printing company and can give you a better option on how it will look in print.

Still looks pretty sick.

5. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Ha your's is pretty good man, actually it was the one that made me realize I need to get my logo looking more professional.

Thanks man, I was thinking that but wasn't sure. I'll get in contact with Ty tomorrow :thumb: , thanks for the suggestion!