Phil is comes through.. as always

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by sumdetailer, Aug 25, 2008.

1. sumdetailer

sumdetailer Birth of a Detailer

I got in on the 1000 member sale and Phil of course follows through and with fast shipping as always! And even received my backordered items a few days later and no additional charges for it!

Phil keep up the great work! Appreciate the fast shipping and great customer service!

2. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

I received my shipping notice today. Can't wait to pickup. lol

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

hey we really try and why would you get charged shipping on something that was back ordered .

I hate when companies like Amazon and the likes do that to me so why would I do that to anyone else.

What I don't like is if it ships from different locations they hit you up as well.

4. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Well said. Hate it when they do that and they do it all the time. [​IMG]

5. detailersdomain

yes I know I order dvd's from Columbia house and they do that all the time they are horrible like that.

6. sumdetailer

sumdetailer Birth of a Detailer

I'm just use to other companies charging extra for it, or initially will charge extra since they know its out and will have to pay 2 different shipping costs because they are leaving at different times/locations.

7. detailersdomain

that sucks doesn't it....
    we don't believe in that...but if you want to help pay for more shipping next time feel free to donate : )