Pets

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Cooter, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Tonight I wathced K-9 for the first time in a LONG time. I love that old movie. It brought this question up. I'd really like a black n tan shepard. That or a red bone hound or blood hound- they're so laid back.

What kinda pets do you guys have?? I have a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Her name is Canton. She's the smartest dog i've ever owned. I took her to several training/obedience classes at the local petsmart. She comes from the number 1 and 10 Chesapeakes in the US. She has a drive that just insane. She just wont stop and will play fetch as long as you could stand throwing anything. Petsmart would drive me crazy when they'd put those yellow hankerchiefs around her neck.

So, what ya got??
    :paranoia:

2. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I have a red eared slider turtle named Puggy :D lol

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Cool man!!

4. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

I have a dog!! Woof

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

high red Bearded Dragon - he's the shiznit!!!

6. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I've got a beautiful German Shepard named Achilles (after the greatest Greek warrior ever). He has been through some protection training and a K9 officer tried to buy him off of me but I wouldn't sell. I work nights sometimes so I have great piece of mind with him here. I like to say he is my bullet that I can call back! Here are a few pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He loves to chase and play with water....how would you like to have that bad boy lunging at you! :badidea:
    [​IMG]

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

WOW he is BEAUTIFUL (err I mean Handsome, please dont tell him motorcity called him Beautiful)..

My son and I are getting a dog once we get back into a house... He has been mentioning a german sheppard... I'll be picking your brain soon....

Man, that pic of him snapping at the water is AMAZINGLY beautiful while at the same time a nice reminder of what he's "packin":ar15:

8. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

Here are a couple of photos of Molly-her first win and her final win. WP that is one great looking Sheperd! Mmm, I don't think Molly can out jump your dog.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

Hey, Wolf, I just noticed that your guy is already on duty at the crime scene behind him in photo #2!

10. Cooter

Cooter Guest

JL. Thats a great dog you've got there. He has the build and color I'd like to get.

Heath

11. JLs Detailing

Yeah the house had burned down and Achilles was making sure the kids didn't go anywhere near it, LOL! :tlaw:

He is my 2nd German Shepard. My first one Zeus lived 9 years and we had to put him down due to bad hips. I have had great luck with German Shepards. Both were incredible dogs and super super loyal. Achilles is a bit bigger than Zeus was. Zeus would top out at about 100 lbs but Achilles during the winter will hit 110-115 lbs easy! Thanks for the compliments guys.

Only drawback to Achilles is he would be the perfect stud dog and I have been approached many times but poor guy only had one nut drop :comfort:.

12. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

Unfortunately, I think that's part of the breed--at least here in the US. See this photo

http://www.gsdca.org/Noframes/2007_Shows/2007_Nationals/Fut_Mat.pdf

This extreme rear slope seems to be behind it all. When you see these dogs walking around at the shows, it looks painful. Don't know when this trend started, but the days of Rin Tin Tin seem to have fallen by the wayside.

13. JLs Detailing

uzj100 how long have you been doing shows? How long has Molly been doing them?

14. pirex

Very nice dog you have Wolfpacker!! I will have a dog on that size when I get a house. Had a collie earlier, what a smart dog!!!

15. PTJD

PTJD Any Rag Vehicle Washer

OK, I will post my cats pic's. He is a wussy compared to most of your dogs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wife got carried away!
    [​IMG]

16. pirex

My dog: Cairn terrier, 7 months old soon.

2.5 month:
    [​IMG]

Around 6-6.5Month

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

All you guys have some cool pets :D.

PTJD - Your cat reminds me of the cat from Austin Powers :p he must love the jacuzzi huh?

18. PTJD

PTJD Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Yep, he is kin to Mr. Bigglesworth.

19. JLs Detailing

Love the dog pirex!!!! He is too cool. Love that last pic, so what's the name?

20. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

Ah, Pirex a Carin. Terriers are so in your face! Great looking pup there. After seeing that, I went back and found one of Molly at 4 months.

[​IMG]