Pearl Masterworks Drum Set - Custom Build !

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by dsms, Oct 1, 2008.

1. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I purchased this custom drum kit about 3 years ago when I was very into music. As with many things in life I have lost interest in playing the drums about 2 years ago. This is a one off build from Pearl Drums, the kit is from their Masterworks collection (the highest quality drum sets they make) The finish is Natural wood which fades into a silver sparkle. One very unique part of the kit other than the finish the the satin hardware, no chrome here! The kit comes with Pearl double bass drum pedals and Zildgian Titanium cymbals. I bough the drums only for $4400, I am selling the drums, cymbals, pedals, stands, seat and extra firecracker snare drum + 3 cowbells for $2900.

Everything goes!

-The 6piece Pearl Masterworks Drum kit + 1 extra Pearl firecracker snare drum
    - Zildgian NXT Titanium cymbals: crash, splash, hi-hat and ride cymbals all with Pearl Drum hardware
    - Pearl Eliminator double bass pedals and hi-hat pedal
    - Pearl Firecracker snare drum w/ stand
    - Drum seat
    - 3 cowbells

Im selling everything for $2900

The kit has about 25hours of play on it, original heads. The finish is 100% mint, no nicks or scratches anywhere!

Pics, more upon request

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Extra snare drum

[​IMG]

LMK Thanks

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I HATE YOU!!!!!!! I would much rather have that than a $2900 wax!!!! AAAARRRRRRRGGGG!!!!!

I have a Pearl Export set in pieces in my house right now... I love playing the drums and use to play at my church!

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I want to get into drums but can't afford them right now!

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

nice setup :thumb:
    wish I knew how to play.
    good luck with the sale.

5. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Beautiful set of drums man. I've got a Pearl Sessions maple series. Green Burst. Great anger management tools hehehe.

6. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I used my old Tama kit when I had anger issues, this one is far to pretty for that:giggle:

7. DanPonjican

DanPonjican Birth of a Detailer

I would pick up this kit right now, but don't have that much cash on hand. What a beauty! That's almost exactly the config I use too!

8. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I really liked the off set tom toms, made my way around the kit easier.

9. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

bump, common this is a great kit

10. DanPonjican

DanPonjican Birth of a Detailer

It is a GREAT kit. Just too much mulla for me right now. I'll shoot an offer of $1,500 though ;-)

11. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Thanks but I can let it go for that.