Pakshak vs. CG MF's

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by dsms, Feb 20, 2008.

1. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I need to replenish my MF stock and cant decide weather to buy from Pakshak or CG. I had a basekt full of micropak MF stuff from Pakshak then saw that CG had some interesting stuff for great prices too. I just need a whole variaty of high quality and durable MF's for all purpose stuff,glass,drying and buffing. Also I need a lot of MF applicator pads for applying sealant by hand, are the CG premium ones any good? I dont really want to mix and match from different places and I'd rather order from a single palce. Would you choose Pakshak or CG for quality and value?

2. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

i really like pakshak's ultra plush. I was tempted to get a few dozen.

CG and DD's are very similar plush and great as well.

3. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

The pakshak towels are the best, I have used numerous towels and always go back to them. Also the WW are very good.

4. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Pakshak towels are awesome. The Ultra Fines are one of my all time favorite towels..

5. jaynick808

jaynick808 Virgin Detailer

pakshak!!

6. jaynick808

jaynick808 Virgin Detailer

oh my.
    i only have one post so it says im an any rag vehicle washer. ahahaha

7. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

8. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Now you have two! I would agree with the Pakshack towels. Easily the softest available. My other suggestion would be Poorboys and definitely have some cookie monsters from eShine.

10. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

That's not even a fair battle, Pakshak MFs tower over CG. You can never go wrong with Pakshak MFs and dealing with Ranney is always a pleasure.

11. yukon cornelius

yukon cornelius Birth of a Detailer

12. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

13. yukon cornelius

yukon cornelius Birth of a Detailer

Yes, I have a few MF's from Chris, and I agree they are nice. Haven't tried these yet though.

14. 911Fanatic

I have a couple green monsters from PS and they are nice. Probably as thick as you can get before the towel becomes useless.

15. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I like these a lot. I know they are not CG or Pakshak, but I have not used either one of those.

Microfiber Detail Towel

16. 911Fanatic

I have a couple of these I was testing. If you like them, get the Tornados from Chris at eShine. Same towel just a lot nicer. Highly recommended.

17. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

18. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

I didn't read through everyone's posts.. but I sure love my CG's :shrug:

19. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I am very happy with my Super towels from them 16x16 and there 550's...good prices too..

20. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

PakShak all the way.