Paint Protection for FL Vehicles w/ First Premier Impressions Auto Detail

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by aowheels, Feb 4, 2016.

1. aowheels

aowheels DB Pro Supporter

Here recently I had the opportunity to do an article on Paint Protection Film with Pete Borras of First Impression Premier Auto Detail out of Sarasota, FL. I asked Pete some questions in the article to help us better understand the importance of PPF and how it helps protect the paint. If you're looking for the very best paint protection for your daily driver or exotic I would highly recommend getting with your local professional installer!

Have you ever been driving down the road and had a piece of dead rubber jump up and smack your front bumper or just got done washing your car only to find more chips in your paint? “It’s so discouraging” We’ve noticed most people have been keeping their cars around and not trading them in as frequently as they use to over the last few years. Will that change in the future? Who knows, only time will tell. But if you are one of us who like to buy a nice car and keep it in great shape for the duration of payments then taking great care of it is a maintenance must. We have so many different ways of caring for vehicles in the car care field and each come with different cost associated. Choosing the right car care plan can make or break the reselling/trade-in value when the time comes and at that time will get you thinking… “Maybe I should’ve done this or that from the start?”
    Over the years of caring for vehicles myself and offering paint protection services, you have to find yourself being honest with the best protection possible. Nothing and I repeat “Nothing” will protect your vehicle better than paint protection film (ppf) aka clear bra. We have lots of wonderful waxes, sealants & paint coatings that offer a decent amount of protection from natural fallout elements and also help with making regular cleaning easier. Although these products will not protect when the “what if’s” happen. A “what if” is when a vehicle takes a major blow from road debris, run-a-way shopping carts to the bicycle that fell over in the garage and nicked the rear bumper. Unfortunately, “no matter how hard we try” I’ve learned things happen to cars that’s usually an unexpected circumstance. So we reached out to a talented individual who offers the greatest means of prevention for daily driver vehicles in a harsh conditions.

We also just wrapped up a great weekend at the Mobile Tech Expo in Orlando which we'll have more on later!

[media][/media]

SEE THE FULL ARTICLE IN THE LINK BELOW:

http://thedetailindustry.com/paint-protection-for-florida-vehicles/

detailersdomain likes this.
  2. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

Great article! Thanks for taking the time to post it up for us.

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great read Brian, thanks for sharing.

4. RobertSog

RobertSog Guest

5. KennethViolo

KennethViolo Guest

6. Michaellousa

Michaellousa Guest

7. AlfredIcons

AlfredIcons Guest

8. AaronPhymn