Pagani Huayra

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by DirtyWeRX, Mar 21, 2012.

1. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Saw this video today. Makes me think my car was just made by a buck of preschoolers compared to these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNuiDEoRgqs

[video=youtube;VNuiDEoRgqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNuiDEoRgqs[/video]

2. Atherton213

Atherton213 Two Bucket System Washer

Lol geez right my car was probably put together in less than a day by a team of people and lots of robots using the almost cheapest stuff they could find (lol the cheapest stuff is saved for American built cars)

3. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

Just wow!

4. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

Pagani's are my lottery car. Awesome.

5. premshine09

premshine09 Jedi Nuba

Pure art and mastery, saw this vid a week or two ago, thanks for posting it....been wanting to watch it again!

6. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Loved the zonda, the exhaust especially. These inside views on the factories just make me want one even more!

7. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

Thanks for posting the vid. It's awesome to see the art of designing and the build quality that goes into it!

8. SRT8Spartan

SRT8Spartan DB Forum Supporter

wow, sat out on my porch and watched the whole thing in peace, surreal. thanks for posting!

9. sikedsyko

sikedsyko DB Forum Supporter

I'd prefer a Koenigsegg Agera, but I'd take one of those in a heartbeat too.

My engine was hand assembled and stamped too though! So ha!
    [​IMG]

10. dfazekas

dfazekas Birth of a Detailer

Those cars are incredible. I love the turbo noise :)

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Dude, we won't have many of these cars on the road if the antichrist makes it for a second term...he wants to make gas $7 a gallon...I'm voting for Mitt Romney...make gas $2 a gallon and ban his fricken healthcare...

12. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

We're getting close to $7 a gallon, I just paid this for 94 octane,

[​IMG]
    It's a gas by J M Gale, on Flickr

If you can afford a Pagani, $7/gallon gas isn't going to break the bank. lol

13. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Gas is getting out of hand. I follow the commodities market pretty closely for fun and work and there is no sign of prices coming back down in the near future. I hope to God they do. I am an optimist but if we see the national average hit $4.50 there's a pretty strong chance ish is going to hit the fan again as far as the economy goes. Something better get done quick.

Good thing I bought a Jeep 3 months ago....

14. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

Believe me, if you bought this car, gas is the last thing on your mind. It's all relevant. I spend more $ on my health than gas.
    The only time I think about gas is when I need to fill up in both cars.