p21s RED wheel gel

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by scheerspeed, May 13, 2008.

1. scheerspeed

scheerspeed DB Forum Supporter

iv'e heard about this wheel cleaner, and that it's stronger than the regular gel... where can i get it?!!?:help:

2. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

I also have wanted this product... although I hear that its really tough to find. I think that there are a few places online in the US that have it, and I doubt that anyone in Canada has it, if anyone did , it would be Eshine

3. Faber

Faber Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I assume it is still non acidic? Is it just less diluted or completely different formula?

4. Nica

Nica Banned

The famous red P21S Gel formula resides in the UK, I still havent brought any in I keep forgeting about it. From what I've read it's a bit stronger but just slightly and yes still non acidic, it's safe just like the US version of P21S Gel.

Maybe one of these days I'll remember to order it in :doh:

Other then the UK I haven't seen it anywhere else :shrug:

5. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Where in the hell is Phil (DD) when you need him??? If anyone can get this stuff in the states or NA, it would have to be him.

6. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

Phil is ALWAYS there when you need him!

7. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Some UK vendor info-
    P21-S Wheel Cleaner (Felgen-Reiniger) (Red) Power Gel – manufacturers approved way to remove corrosive brake dust and road grime from alloy wheels. Safe, pH controlled, formula is guaranteed not to harm any type of road wheel, braking system or other automotive surface, works safely and effectively on every type of wheel and coating, removes brake pad adhesive and sequestered metal brake dust safely

MSDS - http://www.frost.co.uk/images/health_and_safety_sheets/V360_health-and-safety.pdf

8. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I tired bringing it in, long story short you can't bring it in legally as there are issues with the P21S distributor stateside and P21S in Germany. (I mean you can't sell it, I'm sure you can bring it in yourself though)

9. Joyriide1113

Joyriide1113 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

You're gonna need someone overseas to ship it. PICUS was gonna place an order and ship it to anyone who wanted.

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

that's $25 for half a liter...too expensive...

11. Truls

Truls Two Bucket System Washer

[​IMG]

This is the RED P21s wheel gel..

Last time i bought 11 liters for about 1200,- nok in us$ thats about $ 240 usd, costly yes, but it last me a full year..

the biggest difference vetven the US type and the german type is the smell....US is flowers, the German is roten eggs..It do clean better than the US version, but how much off a difference it is i dont know, ive never tested them side by side..But the red P21s is the only wheel cleaner i use, nothing beats it imo...a little goes a long way and it can stay on the wheels for about 1 hr...

how it looks like in "work"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

it doesnt smell as it looks...he he

12. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

thats kinda gross looking, but cool at the same time.

13. Truls

Truls Two Bucket System Washer

"no officer i didnt drive over ANYONE"

AND everytime i use it and the kids comes by, the always state high and clear "have you farted dad?" thats always cool.....;)

14. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

TRuls!!! U lucky man!

This looks very similar to the SONAX gel....

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice Truls :thumb: :thumb: oh yea the smell hahahaha supposed to smell like fart hahahaha :lol2:

16. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

eeewwww...rotten egss...that's like fart smell....eeewwww...

17. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Whoa, thats cool! Knowing me I'd probably buy it and watch it work :popcorn:

:applause2:

18. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Phil, I think you need to go all out and get us boys (and gals) here in the states some P21s red gel and Riccardo clay. It will be our secret. We'll post bail for you!

19. Wes_R

Wes_R Birth of a Detailer

Hello everybody, hope all is well with everyone. Has anyone found a vendor that will ship to Canada or the US?

20. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

its a long story why we can't get this in the states.

but I'm sure you can order it and bring it in yourself.