P1et's Collection aka Ministry of Detail

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by P1et, Oct 28, 2007.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Alright boys and girls, I am not going to bore you with APCs, wheel cleaners, my collection of pads and all that other junk that we all have. Here is my "top shelf" collection. I only call it that because it's literally on the top shelf.

Enjoy!

About half of my MF collection! Loved organizing these...
    [​IMG]

A little Duragloss...
    [​IMG]

My waxes!
    [​IMG]

Talk about a great line of products, love Poorboys!
    [​IMG]

Big fan of Chemical Guys. Do you guys like my custom-made Citrus Was squeeze bottles? I was quite proud of it...
    [​IMG]

Everything nice and neat on the top shelf...
    [​IMG]

My $50 (car) and $65 (truck/SUV) wash 'n waxes always receive Zaino!!!
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed, it's tough to get it all in a few pics...

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Where'd u get the P21S banner? NICE collection!
    I didnt know u were a Zaino guy!? How is it?

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Hah, it's actually not a banner, it's a plastic bag that I pinned on the wall. But it fools everyone!

I have been using Zaino for the past seven years. Their products have a lot of hype but it's fantastic stuff. It's not cheap, either, but you just pass that cost on to your customers. I also like the fact that they have local resellers. They buy in bulk from Zaino, so you don't have to pay for shipping and you get it the same day.

Personally, I love the Z1/Z5/Z2 combo best. Pretty much unbeatable and lasts forever. I'm about to re-do both of my vehicles and they'll both be wearing Zaino for the wintertime.

Here is my truck with that combo:

[​IMG]

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Wicked collection :righton: and it's so neat :thumb:

You got me on the P21S bag too lol

I wish I could get my hands on some banners but they are rare and very difficult to get them.

Can't say I know much about Zaino, I've heard good things about the line though.

Thank you for sharing truck looks wicked and it's black :righton: very nice!

5. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Your truck is beautiful, and you have a nice collection there :). I never see trucks that look as good as yours, over here they're mostly dirty or swirled up!

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

love your collection!