Osama Bin Laden IS DEAD

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by dave_zok, May 1, 2011.

1. dave_zok

dave_zok DB Forum Supporter

Need i say More. CNN--- NOW

2. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

I still can't believe this. WOW! What a great night this is for the intelligence community :)

3. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

****..... I just watched the news and the president giving his speech. ****, I still can't believe this. OMGGGG

4. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

i cant stop thinking about what it must have been like when bin laden saw US special forces kicking his door in.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

5. dave_zok

dave_zok DB Forum Supporter

Those soldiers recieved the gift of a lifetime. Ill have to go to church for this statment, but i hope he did not die from a gun shot i hope those soldiers put him through some American HURT.

6. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Must be a great night for the guys on the ground and the families who lost loved ones........ my hats off to the guys who made this happen.

7. I VIK I

I VIK I Two Bucket System Washer

I heard they sprayed him with Megs Wheel Brightener...

BUT, good to have some closure with one more terrorist out of schemin'

8. Peugeot

Peugeot Birth of a Detailer

Pass out the candy!

Heard we got the body.

Probably getting anal probed at some airbase New Mexico as we type. Nice!!

Takeway? Do NOT **** with us.

9. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

Today is a great day !

10. Street Wolf

Street Wolf Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just got a hold of a photo with the fatal shot. Forehead, low left of center. :D

11. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

I won't believe it until I see his death certificate, and I mean the long version Donald Trump

j/k Not an actual quote fom the Donald

12. pecka13

pecka13 Birth of a Detailer

lol wheel brightener.
    I would hope they release a photo. We had video of Hussein, hopefully they show us Osama.

13. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

I want to see a video of when they dumped his body body over the side of the boat when they buried his a$$ in the ocean.

-Kody-

14. billyblooshoes

where did you see/get that?

low left you say? the operator must have jerked the trigger, but oh well. it did the job, lol.

15. jsraaf

jsraaf Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I read on MSNBC.com that he was shot in the left eye. Also heard that the gov't is still deciding how, what & when to show for video/photo evidence.

16. ramprun

ramprun Any Rag Vehicle Washer

nice to know that we still do head shot instead of the normal center mass. how many want to bet that we shot the hell out of his body and then decides to put one in the head for theatrical purposes.

17. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

I would think Obama did not want him alive.

18. billyblooshoes

it was dubbed initially as a kill or capture operation by obama so as to not make it seem like an assassination, but the goal was the kill him. everyone knew damn well bin laden wasnt going to be taken alive.

19. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

It was ordered by Bush as a standing order in 2003 as a " kill no capture "........ Obama just was finishing the job. Partisan politics aside, it was neither president that actually did the work, it was a US NAVY SEAL Operator, and guess what; we will probably never know his identity.

All we need to know is Bin laden was dead and we are better off for it, does it call an end to the war on terror, far from NO. You can kill a man, but not his ideals and his hatred for the free world and the US will live on in the thousands of other militant Islamic individuals who will seek revenge.

Lets give credit to those who served, serve and will serve and who have sacrificed much of their personal lives to make the world a safer place....

20. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

I'm calling this a strategic publicity stunt to take away from Canada's federal elections happening today.

I also think that there should be a re-wording of the last post before mine...it's not making the WORLD a safer place, the only ones who were actually threatened by all this and actually attacked.....America. Up in Canada, I've never had to worry about a thing. Even though, my city in particular was on a "list of potential targets".

Yay for you guys who are rejoicing in this, I don't think anything changes because of this "achievement." :(

(P.S. the world greatest terrorist is America...everyone fears the U.S.A. and their fire power)