Order up!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Nica, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

I seriously was could not wait fo this order to arrive, it was like X-mas. This is just the start of the X-mas gifts though ;)

Okay now for pictures :awesome:

[​IMG]
    What's that container in behind the boxe's..wait for it...

[​IMG]
    Can you see what it is :confused:

[​IMG]
    BUG SQUASH HEAVEN BABY :righton::righton: :awesome::awesome:

[​IMG]
    A case of each Sonus pads :righton:

[​IMG]
    Here's a better angle :thumb:

[​IMG]
    What can I say I love P21S :worship:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here is a picture of all my goodies

[​IMG]
    Here is my "starter" products for Duragloss

[​IMG]
    Love this stuff, I'm sure you can tell

Now this order had a treat for me and for my wife, yup my wife.

First the wife, it was very kind of Chris to send this to my wife. Wife and I thank you for the kind gift buddy, I like it....I mean we like....I mean she likes it :rollinglaugh:

You guys have to check this out...so wicked :righton:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    That's me modeling boys....how do you like the girlish figuire? You likey? :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: oh it gets better

[​IMG]
    BOOOOOOOOOO!!! hahahahahahaha :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

[​IMG]
    My little girl wanted to play too :righton:

Okay well tha towel, is actually a microfiber towel!!! How cool is that :righton::righton: oh and it gets better it's for the SHOWER!!!!!! Can't wait to use it tomorrow morning :righton::righton:...that's if the wife lets me use it :acry2:

okay well now on to my gift :righton:

Well you guys know how Chris was saying that he's coming out with his own line of products....guess who's testing :righton::righton::righton: ME!!! woooohoooooo

Here are some pictures of the product...oh and they smell nice too :thumb:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Now this is cool, I spray glaze! Can't say I've ever seen a spray glaze in the market :thumb: I love glaze's, wet look, carnauba look is my fav :righton:

[​IMG]
    I've been herazing Chris about a stronger/aggresive clay he sent me this to try on for size :righton:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    one more shot of all the goodies.....can you tell I'm exited to receive these products :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Well that is all for today folks..but stay tooned as there is more to come ;) soon hopefully

Oh Chris feel free to join in and talk about your products....a full review will be coming up, I'll be using these products on one of my vehicles...and if I don't like it....I'll let you know, honest, true opinion I promise ;)

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

good lord........

i love the towel. Im going to have to order one... all i will need is one lol.

and im going to have to steal some of that wax from eshine..... sorry but i just have to .

thanks for sharring

3. Nica

Nica Banned

The towel is wicked...soooooo soft...microfiber wraped around you mmmmm...about the wax, no worries I say we get together this weekend and we all test it out :righton:

What do you say sneek, Calgarydetail, Crossroad and anyone else who wants to join. Heck if you want it for a day, I'll share it with you guys. The more feed back the better :thumb:

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Hoooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Nica!!! That is one INSANE order right there.

But do you know what I love about you? You don't just order a 16 oz. bottle or one or two pads. No, you find out how much the warehouse has in stock and just get that in!

LOVE IT!!!

5. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

WB is great, just remember to use it on factory wheels only. Don't inhale it either. Wheel Brightener >> ZHP brakes, and not many wheel cleaners can make that claim.

LOL I thought I had a few pads...apparently not.

Chris's products look very interesting. Let us know how they work. I really didn't know Chris invested into one of those machines (probably a scientific name for it...but I call them wax makers) .

PS: I might need to borrow some ARO from you, if mine doesn't come one time.

EDIT: where is that towel on Chris's site? I have tried one of everything on there and I have never tried one of those

6. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

im in,. I have a detail on saturday so I wont be able to do it then. however anyother day. :)

7. eShine

eShine Guest

My wife ordered those towels from our supplier and it is all her and her friends talk about. It is the same material as our Cookie Monster Buffing Towel. We have two sizes, the one Carlos has is frekin huge! The other is normal size.

The new (Not released Riccardo Products), you guys are all welcome to try it for those who are local to Carlos. Just please keep any reviews or comments on these forums only. I do not need people interested in a product I can not sell them!

1. Base wax is basically the base formula. It is a complete formula ready to go. It used natural ingredients, lots of Brazilian Number 1 Carnauba and a lot of oils. I like Glazes and oils so I wanted this wax to lean toward being a Paste Carnauba/Glaze blend.

2. The second sample is a modified base version; it has more carnauba, and some chemical gloss enhancers.

Both waxes will be a high end wax priced about $100 and will compete with waxes like Zymol and Pinnacle.

3. The spray Glaze if we release it would basically be a one of a kind product. It is a high oil product that applied like a spray wax, not a QD. It is a unique when applying; you spray it on the surface and move it around with a fine foam applicator. It slides around like Crisco and is very easy to move around. After you spread it wait 15 seconds or so then buff it off.

We do not make the products, we are not chemists. We hire a company to create them based on our criteria. They are not re-labeled products. I am hoping the testing goes well and the products can be released this winter. If I need to go back to the drawing board the products will likely be put on hold for a long while! LOL. We are soooo busy and it has been hard to find time in the day!

8. eShine

eShine Guest

We just use an old bathtub and a propane heater.

J/K! LOL

We have the waxes made for us. Even if I had the machines I have no idea what the heck to put in it nor do I have the time to formulate.

There are companies out there that make a lot of the stuff out there, you basically tell them what you want, you test it, ask for changes, test it, ask for changes, test it... lol

9. Nica

Nica Banned

I know isn't it wicked :righton::righton::righton:

Man what can I say I got it bad.....I got the DETAILING FEEVER!! AND I NEED MORE PRODUCTS TO ENJOY THE FEEVER!!! Woooooohoooooo....man you guys can't imagine the grin I got in on my face :awesome::awesome::awesome: :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Whem my wife phoned me and said a few boxes were being deliverd I wanted to leave the meeting I was in :righton:

The Whel Brigtener, I read so much on first before purchasing...you guys remember TOGWT (I think that's his user name) well he sent a long winded explenation as to how to use it, how to dilute it, how to apply it, how to work it in...ect..ect..ect..it's very informative...dude it's like an full, detailed report...the guys is incredable how much knowledge he has :worship:

As for the ARO I can drop off some to you if you'd like I'm heading your direction this weekend. I'll just put some in th spray bottle I have and drop it off and then I'll pass by and pick it up. Let me know when you need it by.

Oh and the towel, won't find it on the site....I told him...no wait I "suggested" he posted up on his site but he hasen't posted it up just yet ;) I want one of those dehydrators this size :righton::righton: Can you imagine a WW MF towel wraped around you :righton::righton: :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: I can I WANT ONE!!

10. eShine

eShine Guest

The towels are not on our site, Heck I was sure that putting a bath towel on our site would be pointless! I guess I was wrong! LOL. We only ordered a Dozen for personal use (Actually, my wife did). I think Ill order a couple cases next time!

11. Nica

Nica Banned

e-Shine, sent it as a gift to me...I mean us..okay fine the wife :acry2:

He should have it up on his store....shortly ;) isn't that right Chris? :rollinglaugh:

12. Nica

Nica Banned

um...since your puting an order CAN I GET A WW TOWEL...SAME SIZE!!! Can I, Can I!!!

13. eShine

eShine Guest

I think so. I will find out tomorrow.

14. Nica

Nica Banned

NICE!!! :righton:

15. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

ahh that is how you do it.

:p Kewl. I have beta tested a lot of waxes, and I remember on small company had to invest in one of these machines and it was very costly.

Supposedly the oils that Zymol puts in their products is worth much much more than the wax alone. That is why I am interested!

16. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Awww Can I order one too?

17. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

damn...the weekend I'm out of town!!!

18. Nica

Nica Banned

No worries, when you get back you can take it and test it out buddy ;)

19. eShine

eShine Guest

The word Carnauba sells waxes but the oils are an important part. The oils are costly for sure. We have thought about making our own waxes but seriously, who are we kidding. I don't have years to figure it out! LOL. Heck, it took me 5 years to come up with a Pepperoni recipe that I now guard with my life. LOL. It had been 12 years and I am still tweaking my beef Jerky recipe every time. Yummy.

20. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Are you going to use ALL those PADS? How long does each pad last you?!?!?!??!?!?!?