Optimum Opti-Seal vs Poli-Seal

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by GloomyX, Sep 15, 2011.

1. GloomyX

GloomyX Birth of a Detailer

I am looking to purchase a spray on sealant for door jams application and such. I noticed Opti-Seal is a spray on application, while Poli-Seal is not. And they are both similar in functionality (from what I understand). My question is can I dilute Poli-Seal in a spray bottle and use it that way??

I've been using KGS and while it does perform really well, it is a difficult product to apply properly (alot of elbow grease). This is why I am looking for an alternative product that's much easier to use over the winter.

2. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

I've used Opti-Seal however have not tried Poli-Seal. Opti-Seal is great for applying onto windows, wheels etc. and offers great durability. That would be my choice.

3. Slate G8 GT

Slate G8 GT Virgin Detailer

Poli-Seal is an AIO with great cleaning properties and some abrasives. If you're looking for an easy spray sealant stick with Opti-Seal

4. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

Opti seal is what your looking for. Poliseal is usually applied via machine and leaves a little residue that needs to be wiped away where Opti seal is a wipe on and your done pure sealant. No, you shouldn't dilute Poliseal.