Optimum No Rinse Super Sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I just got a large order of No Rinse in today, so I thought I would have a nice sale for all of the No Rinse fans! This is also a great chance to tryout this awesome product if you haven't yet. I'm only going to run this sale for a couple of days, so don't miss out!
    Optimum

Also, checkout the prices on Instant Detailer, Poli Seal, Spray Wax, and Power Clean gallons!

Pass this information on to your friends on all of the other boards too. Thanks guys!

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

nice!! I have to keep this in mind. been wanting to try it out. would be great for the winter.
    does a little go a long way?

3. Obsessive Detail

Yes, No Rinse is very cost effective. No Rinse is my main washing method in my mobile detailing business. I just use 2 ounces with 2 gallons of water.

You can also make a gallon of quick detailer with 6 ounces of ONR and a gallon of clay lube with 4 ounces.

4. Obsessive Detail

Bump to the top!

5. Obsessive Detail

I'm going to end this special tomorrow!

6. richy

richy Guest

That's a fantastic price on the gallon. IF I didn't still have 1/2 gallon left, I'd be all over that like a fat kid at a buffet!

7. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Just placed an order for a gallon of ONR. Going to MA. Thanks for the break...:thumb:

8. Obsessive Detail

You can never have too much No Rinse! :mounty: