Optimum kit on Amazon

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by newbie001, Aug 12, 2011.

1. newbie001

newbie001 Birth of a Detailer

I hope it's ok to post this link: Amazon.com: Optimum Car Care Kit

I can't tell if it's the exact kit I've seen elsewhere, but either way it seems really cheap (especially with Prime Shipping)!

2. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Not bad at all for a sampler kit, man if I lived in America I would be living my life out of Amazon

3. ziggo99

ziggo99 Birth of a Detailer

That's a really good deal, seeing how it retails for $20 on other sites. With free Prime shipping, might pick up 1......or 5.

4. Piku

Piku Virgin Detailer

It looks like this kit does not include the Optimum Tire Shine as compared to the one on AG. Still a good deal.

5. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

Pretty cool but I wonder why aFe is selling this stuff since they do a lot of car intake systems.

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Strange party to resell this stuff, but it certainly is cheap...

7. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

I won this kit from Optimum a few months back. They are all great products but the little bottles won't last long!

8. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

Thats cheap fellas, we sell the kit for $19.99

9. irontree

irontree Two Bucket System Washer

The price is back up to around 20 now.

10. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

Looks like Optimum reminded them of MAP lol. I would've jumped on this deal if it the tire shine.

11. irontree

irontree Two Bucket System Washer

I just got my order and it does in fact have the tire shine. Not bad for 6 dollars. I am looking foward to trying everything except the wax.