ONR + uber yellow wash sponge?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by cleanfiend, Aug 27, 2010.

1. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

how do you guys like this combination? im thinking about giving it a go, but im always paranoid about using the wrong wash material with onr and scratching my paint.

its the new formula onr if that matters at all

thanks as always

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

as long as the car isn't very dirty you should be fine...although I prefer a traditional method (Pressure washer, foam cannon, bucket, and a mitt)...

3. sulla

sulla Virgin Detailer

Onr creates cushioning to the dirts so naps and preferences in mitts doesnt really matter.. It's unlike traditional wash which relies on lubrication and so need naps to cushion the dirts..

Like supercharged said the less dirty the car the better onr works.. You dont want too much dirts to overwhelm the polymers

4. Bunky

Bunky Guest

With most safe wash media, the real risk is determined by how much pressure you apply when rubbing the paint.

5. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Its a great combo just take your time and you will be fine. I use the Uber yellow sponge or one of the Dreadlock mitts . Just depends on my mood which I use.

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I use the uber with ONR