ONR - found another use for it

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by fricker66, Aug 22, 2009.

1. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

I epoxy coated my garage floor earlier this year using Devoe coatings. I have been testing a few methods of cleaning the floor. ONR to the rescue! I mixed up a mop bucket of ONR, used the mop to spread it out over the entire floor and then wiped the floor dry. It made easy work of the various water stains/marks left from parking the wet and dirty cars. Can't say enough about this product!

Here's a pic from when the floor was curing:
    [​IMG]

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I would be worried about it making it a little slick but I guess it would not make much of a difference. Still good job finding new uses for it. Still a amazing garage you have!

3. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Nice!

I use APC at work...

4. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

nice idea, I like ONR ... its multi functions

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh neat idea :thumb:

6. Solidsnake

Solidsnake Jedi Nuba

Wow, I'm gonna try that! Thanks.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Still loving all your Gladiator goodies!

8. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Thanks for the compliments on the garage. I'm still finding better and better organization in the various storage cabinets for all of the detailing supplies along with the normal car maintenance tools and parts.

The ONR solution does not seem to make the epoxy floor any slicker than what it already is. Today was the 3rd use of this method and figured I'd go ahead and share with the group my experience with using it on a painted floor. I had struggled with other cleaning options in removing the various dirt and water marks left behind from wet and rainy cars. ONR seems to pull it right up from the floor and makes for minimal effort on my part! Leaves more time to clean on the cars!