Old Guy Beats Down Thug (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by billyblooshoes, Feb 18, 2010.

1. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

2. leamangriffin

leamangriffin Two Bucket System Washer

man, I have seen this on every forum i have been on recently. Great vid.

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

So incredibly awesome!!!

4. billyblooshoes

X100000000000000000000000000000.

totally epic beatdown.

5. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

So what is it he asked the guy to do?

6. richy

richy Guest

You're stupid, you ask for trouble, you find it. You gotta love how many video cameras there are out there now to capture these little life "gems".

7. billyblooshoes

apparently the black guy said something about the old guys shoes. the old guy thought the black guy was offering to spit shine his shoes or something, so he asked him how much for a spit shine, and the black guy took offense as if the old guy was saying it in a racist manner.

8. billyblooshoes

right on the money rich!

think the black guy would have a case for assault? or could the old guy get off with claiming self defense?

9. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

10. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Ah, I got it. They both went to the extreme... but it's funny that old guy laid the SMACK DOWN on him.... better think twice who you step up to!

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Ambalamps

12. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

That's Oakland for you! Been in that Longs, and there's a Togo's right next to it. Ate there about 3-4 times when I used to work in Downtown Oakland

13. alexd10

alexd10 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

The old guy has anger management issues and the other guy is borderline retarded. A recipe for sucess

14. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

funny stuff. that kid got owned. He was talking his shit and got a beat down from a old man. The kid shouldn't have pushed the old man thinking he was all thugish and tough. Then after he got his ass kicked his friends say "we can press charges i got it right here on tape"

only thing they got on tape was their home boy pushing the guy and getting knocked the hell out in self defense.

OWNED! :giterdone: :deadhorse:

15. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

lmao i dont condone hitting a female but man the girl with the camera needed to get smacked. awesome beatdown. that will teach the black guy not to mess with the crazies

16. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Freaking beautiful.

17. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

"Bring da ambalamps." I was crying by then lmao.

18. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

ah, vietnam tom. Badass dude. Crazy and been in trouble with the law before. It ain't his fault other people are jack asses. I find it hilarious that he just handed it to that dude. Right left, right left, old school ass kicking there!

19. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I think somebody learned a lesson not to eff around with an old guy...

20. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I was about to say, that's AC Transit! It's local to Aaron and me!