ok so tonight...i have seen it all

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by advs1, Nov 18, 2009.

1. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

well tonight i go to my buddy's office to get some flyers he had printed for me and i see a couple guys detailing a car in the adjacent parking lot. what is wrong with that you say? well the guys well detailing in the dark, with a rotary including wool pad, and... you ready?? a motor home!! they were using the motor home as their vehicle!! OMG i so wanted to take pics but my wife was like that douche bag move. especially since they saw us looking at them. i cant get the sound of the dewalt going about 3000 rpm and the guy moving from end to end on the trunk. it was like whuuurrrrr, whuuurrrr, whuuurrrr. and it was a dark red car to boot(at least i think, it was so dark i couldnt really tell). man i should have taken pics but even if i did, it was so dark and all i had was my phone.

2. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

I just feel sorry for whomever their client is

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

you should of taken a video (with their faces, and licence plate of a vehicle) an posted it on youtube...and most important - to make sure the owner sees it...

4. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

An RV as a detailing rig? Nice!

5. meanguns

meanguns Virgin Detailer

That was the first thing that came to me as I read this too!

6. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

it wasnt the type of RV you guys are thinking about. it was one of those old ass, fade color with rust streaks on the side type. if it was a nice one i would have been asking what they were doing that they could afford it. but i know i could buy one of those RV's for about $500 bucks on craigslist

7. MAXSE2kMT

MAXSE2kMT Any Rag Vehicle Washer

and whats wrong with my rv?????:shead::bla2::catfight:

you should have said hi :duh:

8. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

what were you doing in cali?? serious if i knew it was a DB member i would have stopped by.

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Like a Christmas Vacation RV??

10. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

[​IMG]

11. Cooter

Cooter Guest

$h!tter'z full!!!!!!