Oil Eater Orange Cleaner, LSP removal?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by LuDawg, Apr 14, 2010.

1. LuDawg

LuDawg Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hello!

I'm looking to get some insight on the Oil Eater Orange Cleaner. Has any one diluted this product to take off LSP? I was at the Auto store hoping to find some ZEP Citrus degreaser but found this instead. Would this be safe to use?

Thanks!

LuDawg

Attached Files:

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

its possible, but not sure.

home depot should have the zep degreaser.

3. JonM

JonM Guest

Why not just get a dedicated LSP remover?

4. LuDawg

JonM - Well, I hear a lot of peope using Zep degreaser to take off LSP and I was hoping this product would be simular. I have an Autozone near by and this was all they had.

Slaguage- I guess I need to go across town to home depot :) I hear Zep is only $10 which is super cheap.

Thanks for the input :thumb:

LuDawg

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

glad I could help.

just out of curiosity, what car soaps do you have?

6. LuDawg

I use Meg's Gold Class. I'm hoping that this weather gets better so I can do some details so I can order more supplies. I hear Adam car wash is good.

7. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Home Depot always has Zep Citrus on the shelves. Various home Depots across NJ always have it for $10.49/gallon + tax.

The Oil Eater product is for cleaning grease and oil stains from your driveway, BBQ, carpets, etc.

8. black-n-silver

black-n-silver Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I have used it as degreaser and pad cleaner at 4:1. Works fine for that, but have not tried it for removing LSP.

9. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I used it straight in my foam cannon before. It worked pretty well iirc