Oh boy... Moar Auto Finesse!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Gale Force, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

2. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

Moar pics, its always nice to get a package from Martin!!

3. MartinD

MartinD DB Certified Manufacturer

:) The applicators will be here this week. I got a wave of them and they sold out instantly.

4. Gale Force

That's what I was waiting for before I put my order in. I noticed they were in stock, and hit the buy button... So did everyone else in North America. lol

5. MartinD

Those and the air fresheners :)

I get 100, and they are gone :(

6. Gale Force

Here is a quick shot immediately after un-boxing. I only know of one other retailer to package things as well as Martin does.

[​IMG]
    Auto Finesse delivery by J M Gale, on Flickr

And check out these new business cards... Very cool Martin. I'm going to collect them all! lol

[​IMG]
    DSC_1224 by J M Gale, on Flickr

7. onebaucom

onebaucom Birth of a Detailer

You get gummy bears and lollipops when you order?! Dang it, I need money to order from you lol. Cool looking business cards! Oh and nice order, by the way. :)

8. Gale Force

Uh oh... I better take that photo down... Everyone is going to expect gummi bears and lollipops now. lol

9. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

I'm becoming a huge fan of these products. I will be ordering more stuff when I have time.

10. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Slowly I am becoming fond of some of the products as well.

11. MartinD

Thanks for the nice comments Jason. I include the candy because it is here..before I eat them all :) Haha

I designed over 100 different images for the back of the business cards, good luck collecting!!