Offset Detailing UK: Ex Eric Clapton Ferrari F430 Full Detail

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

Hello all. A very special vehicle was in this week for a full on detail, the previous owner being non other than Eric Clapton himself who specced it in the colours you see. The noise of this thing was insane, the entire car - beautiful.

Only having two owners from new - the Ferrari F430 needed some love to get back to an awesome condition, ready to put on the market.

Usual full wash down, decon and clay was carried out prior to machining. Two stage process with the awesome Kamikaze Infinity Wax for paintwork protection. The paintwork really pops now!

Interior - fully wetvacced throughout, leather was cleaned with Auto Finesse Hide and protected with Gtechniq L1. Inner glass cleaned with Auto Finesse Crystal.

Wheels and calipers - protected with Gtechniq Exo.

Outer glass - protected with Gtechniq Exo.

Inner arches dressed and tyres sealed with Tufshine Clearcoat.

Engine bay - carefully cleaned not using any sort of steaming or jet wash - protected with Aerospace 303 for plastic parts and exhaust polished up using Zepplin products. Exhausts were also tidied up and polished.

Rear diffuser and plastic trim was protected with Sonax NPT.

The Ferrari came out looking awesome and was an absolute pleasure to work on, especially with the history it has.

I've uploaded the usual HD video, please be aware it's quite long at close to ten minutes but well worth it to see the car and the work involved in my details.

There's also some pictures below.

Many thanks for looking.

HD Video.

[topic='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xaRoVpq_ng[/topic]

Pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]