Offset Detailing Essex UK: 2014 BMW 640 MSport Convertible

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

Check us out on Facebook [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

You can check my website
    here.

Here's an 8 month old BMW 640 diesel twin turbo Convertible which was booked in for a maintenance detail with the owner supplying his own LSP which was Gyeon Cure having a Gyeon sealant applied by another detailer previously. However when hitting The 640 there was zero hydrophobic behavior, zero sheeting. Basically no repellency whatsoever which I was very surprised about. Water literally sat on the surface like a mill pond.

The car was also very dirty due to the winter's weather and road conditions. This was soon sorted with Auto Finesse Avalanche, Ctirus degreaser, and alot of TLC given to the bodywork and wheels which were caked in road grime. Two bucket method with Microfibre Madness mitts and Chemical Guys Glossworkz shampoo, with pat drying to finish took care of the lengthy wash stage.

The BMW was then brought inside from the cold damp weather with the nooks and crannies blown out with an air line to rid water trails down the line. Gyeon Cure was applied to the paintwork wheels and glass. Tyres sealed, and the heating in the unit cranked up to help the curing process.

Interior was wiped down with Chemical Guys Inner Clean, vacummed throughout and Auto Finesse Crystal for the interior glass. Luckily for the owner the sun came out to play so the fresh finish wasn't ruined 2 minutes down the road!

Onto the pictures!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]