Offset Detailing Essex: TVR SAGARIS

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

Check us out on Facebook [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

You can check my website
    here.

Hi all!

This incredible TVR Sagaris was booked in for a full detail.

Exterior received a full wash down, decontamination and two stage machine polishing process to rid as many defects as possible using Rupes and Scholl products. Protection for paintwork and glass was Gtechniq Exo.

Wheels and exhausts were treated with Sonax NPT, interior was vacummed throughout with Chemical Guys Inner clean used, and Zaino Z6 applied to the seat backs. Tyres and arches dressed.

Another video showing the work involved and methods used, also a few pictures below. The TVR arrived when the Exige S was still with me, so had to get a few snaps of them together!

Video.

[post='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NeiqRlFg6g[/post]

A few snaps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. detailersdomain