Offset Detailing Essex: Brand New Audi RS6 Sepang Blue

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

Check us out on Facebook [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

You can check my website
    here.

Due to popular demand I am now accepting more weekday bookings, so feel free to give me a call - 0784 320 1313.

Hello all. Here we have a brand new Audi RS6 in sepang blue which was booked in for a paint correction and Gtechniq Exo sealant.

Cracking on with the detail, a full wash down, decontamination and clay was carried out. This had just come back from Le Mans, were the owner and his friends enjoyed the racing and camping out trackside. The car had just done under 3000 miles, so was in great condition, but a few little gremlins were to be found here and there.

Rupes and Scholl were the polishes of choice as was the Rupes Bigfoot as always. Gtechniq Exo and C2V3 were the sealants. The huge 21" wheels and monster calipers housing the ceramic discs were sealed with Sonax NPT, great with the gloss calipers and matte finish of the alloys. Carbon fibre trim - there was lots of it was also sealed in Exo and C2V3. Glass was again sealed with Gtechniq.

This is probably the most favourite car I've detailed so far. Everywhere you looked it was full of details. The gorgeous blue hue to the exterior mixing up with the carbon fibre details and monster diffuser on the dear, the 21" matt grey alloys housing the ridiculous brakes, right down the full alcantara headlining and pillars and yet more carbon fibre and black leather on the inside. An absolute beast of a car I think you'll agree!

Luckily for me, the sun shone once I completed the car so had to get some pictures and videos of the paint popping in the sunshine.

Onto the pics!!

On arrival. The M3 I'd just finished looked tiny in comparison!

[​IMG]

Huge...
    [​IMG]

M3 about to leave.
    [​IMG]

10 paces.
    [​IMG]

Cleaning up the monster calipers with a friendly Citrus degreaser.
    [​IMG]

Onto machine polishing. Flake was really, really popping after hitting it with the machine.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lovely weave!
    [​IMG]

Looking good.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like glass.
    [​IMG]

Defects found.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And banished.
    [​IMG]

More defects.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

See ya!

[​IMG]

Right hand side all done.
    [​IMG]

Roof.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LHS rear quarter.
    [​IMG]

Mega.
    [​IMG]

Mirror, mirror!
    [​IMG]

That carbon!
    [​IMG]

Exo ready to rock.
    [​IMG]

Exo was applied and thoroughly checked to make sure all residue was removed when buffing.
    [​IMG]

That'll do ya.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yet more carbon on the lower half of the front bumper.
    [​IMG]

Exo gives off a yet glassy look as well as being highly hydrophobic.
    [​IMG]

Bling.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

To the interior - cleaned with Chemical Guys and vacummed throughout. Inside glass also sorted with Auto Finesse Crystal.
    [​IMG]

Can't have too much carbon in my opinion.
    [​IMG]

Alcantara making an appearance. Honeycomb stitching matching the front grills.
    [​IMG]

Great headlights. When unlocking the car that line of white light slides across from one side to the other - awesome touches on this car!
    [​IMG]

All done. Outside.
    [​IMG]

Tyres dressed, Sonax NPT on wheels and calipers.
    [​IMG]

Fresh interior.
    [​IMG]

Awesome OEM flip up sat nav and interface.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue hue.
    [​IMG]

Beast mode - engage.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

MORE CARBON!!! Sealed with Exo and C2V3.
    [​IMG]

Each honeycomb section of the grill was also sealed with Exo and C2V3.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yep - carbon.
    [​IMG]

Whopper stoppers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And in the sunshine. Look at that colour!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Videos. All in 1080 HD.

BRAND NEW AUDI RS6 BY OFFSET DETAILING - YouTube

Video showing the flake of this colour.

Many thanks for looking.

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I wish Audi USA would wake up and bring the RS6 back to the USA. Audi needs more like these. Great job!