Offset Detailing Essex: BMW E60 M5 Correction & Gtechniq Protection

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

Carrying on with the BMW theme this week at Offset Detailing Essex, I had this awesome BMW E60 M5 booked in. Running 507bhp (which is more than enough), this was booked in for quite an intensive detail ready for the winter months ahead.

A full wash down using Auto Finesse and Chemical Guys products was first on the list, and getting the engine bay back to my kind of finish - mint!

After the bay was clean, this was protected with Aerospace 303. Next on the list, the M5 was hit with the popular two stage machine polishing process and then paintwork sealed with Gtechniq Exo, as was the glass for durability through the grotty weather.

Three of the four wheels were taken off for wheel refurbishment due to kurbing which is also available on site. While the car was on stands machine polishing continued, no time to stop! Once refurbed and back on the M5 they were sealed with Gtechniq with the correct manufacturer torque settings and air pressures taken care of.

The leather interior was conditioned with Gliptone products, fully vacuumed throughout, with Auto Finesse Crystal applied to the inner glass and Chemical Guys Inner Clean for the dash and panels.

Tyres and inner arches were then dressed, and all ready for collection!

As usual, a full video highlighting the process and images are below. :buffer:

[post='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L38p0N38CDw[/post]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]