Offset Detailing Essex: Another Brand New Audi TT New Car Detail

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

Hi folks, here's the second Audi TT booked in at Offset Detailing Essex for a new car detail. Basically the owner wanted as much exterior work done within his budget, so a single stage machine polish and Gtechniq Exo application was carried out with minor interior work.

Fully washed, decontaminated and clayed prior to machine polishing using Auto Finesse and Chemical Guys products.

Single stage machine polish to rid minor defects and create more depth and gloss to the 43 mile old paintwork!

Gtechniq Exo just about everywhere on the the exterior with Sonax NPT for plastic trim sections.

Interior fully vacuumed throughout, Auto Finesse Crystal for inner glass and Chemical Guys Inner Clean for the dash and panels.

Engine bay was cleaned and protected with Aerospace 303.

Tyres sealed with Tufshine Clearcoat.

I have upload a HD video showing the indoor process as it was black and raining slightly at 7am when I started the wash down process.

Pictures are also below!

Many thanks for looking.

HD Video.

[post='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8X-0Z5XoyM[/post]

Pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]