Offset Detailing Essex: 2014 GOLF R EDITION 38 SHOW CAR PREP!

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

Check us out on Facebook [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant. Wheel refurbishment is also available on site. We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas. Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

You can check my website here.

This incredible 2014 VW Golf R featuring slammed Stillstatic HNR suspension, 25mm wider front wings, 19″ MB Design wheels and Lamborghini brakes was brought in for a pre show detail for what is one of if not, the most important UK show in the German car scene – Edition 38, being their 15th anniversary this year, this car needed to be up to standard!!! I’ve been to E38 a few times before, taking Best Beetle with my own car there in 2009.

Auto Finesse and Chemical Guys products were used for the full wash down and decontamination prior to polishing.

Rupes and Scholl products were used for the polishing process, Dodo Juice Bouncer 22 wax for that wet look show finish for protection, Gtechniq was used for the glass, Sonax NPT for the wheels and calipers, then finally a spritz of Zaino Z6 once the wax was buffed off and cured for an extra bit of gloss.

The interior was fully vacuumed throughout, with Chemical Guys Inner Clean for the dash/panels and Auto Finesse Crystal for the inner glass.

I'll upload the pictures tomorrow, but here's the video to keep you going!

[post='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUuK_ZYwyD0[/post]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]