Offset Detailing Essex: 2012 Audi TT S-Line Pre Sale Detail

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

Check us out on Facebook [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant. Wheel refurbishment is also available on site. We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas. Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

You can check my website
    here.

A very nice example of the Mk2 Audi TT was booked in for a 'pre sale detail'. This is quite a popular choice with me as many people have a detail carried out before part exchanging or selling privately before purchasing their new vehicle - which is booked in for a 'new car protection detail'.

The TT was given a full wash down and decontamination using Chemical Guys and Auto Finesse products, pat dried and the paintwork was then protected with Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid wax applied to the paintwork. The wheels and glass were sealed with Sonax NPT as was the trim. Exhausts were tidied up, tyres and inner arches dressed. The engine bay was given a thorough clean and protected with Aerospace 303.

Inside, a thorough vacuum throughout and Chemical Guys Inner Clean was used to tackle the panels and dash. Auto Finesse Crystal was applied to the inner glass.

This is a popular, cost effective option for the customer and show's the results you can get from using quality products in the correct manner.

Video.

[post='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlUTvENfQDM[/post]

Pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator