Offset Detailing Essex: 2010 Mercedes E350 Convertible Detail

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

Check us out on Facebook [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant. Wheel refurbishment is also available on site. We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas. Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

You can check my website
    here.

Hi all back again with a 2010 Mercedes E350 CDI convertible AMG Line which was booked in for a detail carried out over two days.

Rupes and Scholl products were used for the polishing process, Sonax NPT for wheels, glass and trim, Auto Finesse and Chemical Guys products for the wash down and decontamination process, Chemical Guys Inner Clean for the interior and Auto Finesse Crystal for the glass and vacuumed throughout prior to being traded in.

Protection was Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid wax.

Here's the video and a few snaps of the detail.

[post='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifd63mfa-wM[/post]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]