Offset Detailing Essex: 2002 BMW ALPINA E39 B10 V8 CARBON BLACK RESURRECTION DETAIL

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

Check us out on Facebook [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

You can check my website
    here.

Hello all!

This BMW Alpina E39 B10 4.6 litre V8 2002 model was booked in for a bit of a resurrection detail.

Full wash down and decontamination was carried out and then the usual two stage machine polishing process was carried out. Rupes and Scholl products were used, with Auto Finesse Spirit wax for protection on the carbon black paintwork.

Glass was cleaned with Auto Finesse Crystal inside and out and sealed with Sonax NPT. Wheels were also sealed with NPT with inner arches and tyres dressed.

Chemical Guys Inner Clean was used for the dash and interior panels, fully vacuumed throughout.

As per the last few details, I made a video which shows the conditions of the paintwork before and after - in my opinion better than still pictures.

Video!

[post='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxp0DSEtdlk[/post]

Pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]