Now This is A Paint Thickness Gage!!!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I went looking in the lab at work to see what kind of PTG they have and lookey what I found!!!

this thing looks like the mother of all PTG's (laymens opinion of course).

No one was in the lab at the time so I had no one to ask about the specs but as they say a picture says a thousand words...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This thing will even give you statistical data... not a need for polishing but ohh so cool!! the last 4 buttons are lowest reading - Highest reading - Mean - Standard Deviation
    [​IMG]

I bet this thing costs a bundle... I am going to do a detail here at the work garage and use this thing the first Saturday with no snow we get:woot:

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

So why don't you have this at the house yet? I am sure no one needs this over the weekend!

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I like the way you think!!

If I wasn't facing the below situation, it would be with me for the next couple days for sure...

[​IMG]

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Good reason!!!! lol . Too many low digits for me!!

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Cool gauge :thumb: what's the name/brand?

Yea, why haven't you used it at home? Like P1et said no one needs it on the weekend, such a shame to have it sitting there collecting dust :thumb: