Not to be taken serious!!!!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by PERFECTION, Dec 29, 2008.

1. PERFECTION

PERFECTION Birth of a Detailer

2. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

That guy is crazy, there is a huge thread over on DW with links to his various details, I will try to find the link :applause2:

3. Nica

Nica Banned

hahahahahahaha...I seriously just about pissed my self laughing when I heard this:

"...air craft paint sealer..."

"..my competition can't get this..."

"...only for government agencies.."

"..this is what they use on the P3 air craft...F18 hornets...NASA uses this on there space shuttles as well as there rocket boosters..."

Oh but this brought tears to my eyes..I kid you not I laughed so hard I woke my wife up hahahahahahaha

"..this product will last between 3 to 4 years on this paint before breaking down.."

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

oh man I love this guy hahahahahaha...I'll be looking for more videos if this guy hahahahaha who needs comedians when we got this clown :lol2: :lol2:

hahahaha rocket boosters hahahahahahaha

I can't get it out of my head hahahahahahahaha

4. Nica

Nica Banned

5. Nica

Nica Banned

baaaaaaaahhhhaaaaa

Okay you really got to see this one...bahahahahahahahaha..man I'm having a riot with this guy...hahahaha

YouTube - THREE STEP PAINT REFINISHING PACKAGE ON A 2007 FORD GT

skip the borring part and go straight to 1:37 mark I laughed even harder hahahahahahahaha and the video just gets better and better.

6. Nica

Nica Banned

7. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

oh what a wanker, got the cord caught
    this man is the worlds biggest hack detailer I reckon
    The total opposite of paul

I'd like to believe that his process is world class but it just ain't possible

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

9. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I don't know what to say. I'm speechless...:shrug:

10. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Does he ever use foam? haha..i think i spotted "son of a gun" product, wow i know that guy charged 2,000 for that Ford GT 500...i wonder what he charged this poor sap

11. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Great idea to use a rotary for everything... what a MORON. I'm sure a sealant would hold up to the temperatures on rocket boosters. Can we shoot this guy legally?

12. Hardstyler

Hardstyler Any Rag Vehicle Washer

This guy is the biggest joke I`ve seen...

13. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

omg i just wasted my life.. thx nica for the extra video's!!!!!!!!!

omg it was hilarious though!!!!

"i stress my passport is up to date"

omg what a Liar!!! if i was dupont or cg i would put him out of business and the products is jet seal isn't it? but it looks like he has some neurological disorder so i bet people feel for him to some degree but he is talking so much shit and he charged that owner 2000usd for that kind of work..omg what a loser.. that makes me livid.. i have been doing this for under a year as a serious hobby for my own cars and i do a much much better job than this tool and he is trying to be paul..3 hours of work..that's how long it takes me to wash i am so meticulous. ahh losing daylight..

it's aircraft rated and was used by nasa right?

14. Nica

Nica Banned

hahahahaaha yea I know isn't he great Purplewidow..hahaahha man I haven't laughed so hard in a wile..I mean tears were coming out of my eyes lat night I was laughing so hard...aaaa...good times..good times..lol.

15. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

16. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

This guy is great for entertainment value.

He is 2 hours from me... I could give him a retroactive abortion. :headbang:

17. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

amazing attention to detail. i can't stand how people take so much time taping up cars. in 3 hours, this guy could have it all figured out and done.

is there any room in Jacksonville Fl for another detailer? I think not.

18. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

At least he keeps the rotary pad nice and flat at 2200 RPMs...

Really though, I think he seriously has some sort of neurological disorder, something about him is just a bit off. :shead:

19. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

:cig: Burned a few to many would be my guess! :rollinglaugh:

20. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Perhaps that is Ozzy's personal detailer! :joint::druling::crasy:

Where can I pick up some of those fancy sealant bottles? :shead: :yikes: They probably came from NASA and not just everyone can shop there. :doh:

One would think at 2 grand a job the guy could at least afford some decent bottles.

:eek:mg::lol2: