No Rinse Special!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I have both my 32 oz. and Gallon size of Optimum No Rinse on sale Optimum

This special will end on May 6~!

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome, thanks for this offer Justin!

3. Obsessive Detail

No problem bud!

4. richy

richy Guest

Justin..I'm interested in that but I also want to get the new small sized EZ brush...I saw it on someone's site and now I can't remember. I see you have the large one; are you going to be getting the small one, and in time for the ONR sale?

5. Obsessive Detail

I think the one you are talking about is made specifically for Autogeek??

6. richy

richy Guest

Nope..they've just got the bigger one. I need to go digging..I received the info in an email describing their new products..I just don't remember who, but I know I saved it. I just thought if you were getting them, I'd save on shipping.

7. Denzil

Denzil Guest

AFAIK, I've only seen Detailed Image to sell the smaller sized EZ Detail Brush. Would be nice if one of our forum vendors could pick it up for us. :)

8. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I agree...It's 14.99...:thumb:

9. richy

richy Guest

I almost bought one but they wanted 20 friggin dollars to ship it...fu*k that!

10. Obsessive Detail

I just sent an e-mail to try to get some info on this smaller brush. I will let you guys know what I find out when I hear back from them.

11. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Wow, Thats a big hit...:shrug:

12. Obsessive Detail

Update: I can get the Mini Ez Detail brushes and I'm placing an order for them on Monday. The price will be $14.99 for them.

13. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome!!! You're the man J!

14. Obsessive Detail

Thanks! I just posted a feeler thread in my section to see how many people are interested in getting this brush so that I know how many to order. I got a feeling this brush will sell like crazy with its smaller size!