Nikon D60 complete kit

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Spyral, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Ok, this is a relatively brand new camera kit. I have a Nikon D60, 18-55 AF VR lens, 55-200 AF VR lens and a 50mm AF prime lens. I am including a Nikon SB600 speed light (with a removable bounce diffuser), Nikon quick charger, 2 battery packs, a Nikon camera bag, aluminum tripod with bag, Full set of Zikor lens filters (3 -UV, Polarized and clear) for the 18-55 and 55-200 lenses and a Tiffen UV protector for the 50mm lens. I am also including a new lens cleaning kit and 2 lens cleaning towels. I will also throw in a copy of the book "Understanding Exposure". All totaled, there is over $1100 worth of equipment, I will let it go for $650 shipped. Paypal only.

To be honest, the camera is too much for me. I like a simple point and shoot. I thought I would get into photography, but I just can't seem to devote any time to learning. Every time I look at the camera I know I will never spend the time to use it properly like someone else could. Anyway, my boredom becomes your gain. If anyone wants an excellent camera kit, this is it and the price is right.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have the instruction books and all warranty paperwork for every item I am selling.

2. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

nice camera! someone should jump on this!

3. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

nice kit and very nice price too

4. Nica

Nica Banned

What...really...this is such a deall...oh man...so tempted on taking this off your hands.....ooooohhhh..what to do..what to do.....:paranoia:

5. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

BUY IT!! I want to see what he will buy with the money from selling it...LOL!!!

:support:

6. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

very nice camera ...i cant hate ..i wanna see some pics u take of your details soon

7. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

OMG. Seeing if I can make it work. Seriously. Getting boned sucks then this. DO WANT. Will you take payments? I've got 18 cars lined up, LOL

8. Spyral

Wow, that was fast. Sold to lifemal, thanks Ty!

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Congrats lifemal, that's a wicked, wicked deal you got your self..wow..I still can't get over this deal :what: Not to mention how quickly this sold...you know I'm quite amazed at the items/products that are sold here at Detailing Bliss and most of all the speed they are sold at :what:

To think at the beginning I felt bad for charging the $3.00 to post items for sale :graduation:

10. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Crazy deal!!! Congrats Lifemal!

11. Spyral

I'm just glad it is going to someone who is going to get some good use out of it!

12. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

I now owe a good friend too much money. LOL. Damn. He helped me out huge though. THANKS TOM.

13. Spyral

Wow, that was fast. I just got the paypal payment. It will go out tomorrow via UPS and arrive at Ty's house Friday.

14. Spyral

Oh, and I found the carrying case for the speed light. I put it in a bag with all of the manuals and warranty cards.

15. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

lifemal, we better get to see all sorts of pictures from your details!! I want to see wicked 50/50's and deep flakes too....glad you were able to get the package, you deserve it after all the crap you have been through.

16. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would've done this in a heartbeat.

Nice haul, Ty.

17. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

One of my best friends made it all possible! Lent me the money. :) He saw my detailing calender so he knows I'm good for it! lol.

No correction shots yet, no polisher. I put the polisher on back burner for this awesome deal lol.

I will get some shots of the cars I do wash/clay/waxes and do a wrapup on a bunch of them at once though :)

18. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

lifemal, talk about a turn for the better. This is a nice stroke of luck for you! Heck of a deal.

19. digneesh

digneesh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

That is an awesome deal. You'll love it Lifemal, looking forward to new pics from you!

20. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Received the camera today! Everything is in great shape. Thanks Tom!