Nice! 2 more jobs booked!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Spyral, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I got a 1964 GTO for today and a 1970 GTO Judge for tomorrow (maybe next weekend) but they are booked! The 1964 is a full on road race car, highly modified and simply beautiful! Pictures will follow!

2. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

cant wait to see the 64. those things are purrrty.

3. FJF

FJF Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Honestly, I envy your confidence. I've only been at it for 3 years with a few hundred hours of polishing under my belt, and I can't imagine selling my services as a professional. Good luck with the details.

4. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Why not? I only have about 100 hours of polishing under me, and I feel completely confident in my abilities. I mainly use a rotary.

5. FJF

FJF Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Varying points of reference, I guess. I took the liberty of looking at your other threads and noticed that you've been using a rotary for about 10 weeks. From my POV, that's barely enough time to get acquainted with the machine. It's all a matter of expectations. Best of luck with your business.

6. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Keep gettin' at it, you can never be too busy, take advantage of everything while you can! Congrats!

7. richy

richy Guest

It's all about your training. If trained well, one could go on to do other cars right away. Without the right training, you just repeat the same mistakes over and over. Watch the videos on here and make the leap of faith. Go slow, keep your speed down and stay away from edges and behold the beauty of the rotary!! Good for Spyral for taking the plunge and you can too.

8. Spyral

Thanks man, that really is exactly what I have done. THe videos, reading every single post on polishing and practice on friends cars..lol.

The 64 called and put it off until next weekend, we have a club meeting and car show tonight, so he is taking his already detailed 66 to the show.

9. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Spyral, something tells Me that you will do just fine. The only concern I have now is what will you do with the Money you earn off these jobs.:giggle:

10. Spyral

Hmmm? More product! Yes! lol:applause2:

11. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

This is what I was afraid of^^^^^^^^^^^:shakehead: lol... you need Professional help my freind (J/K)

12. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Not only is it great for the work but those are 2 great cars can not wait for the pics

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Very nice, looking forward to the full post mate!