Newest edition of the collection!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by k33psp00lin, Oct 24, 2008.

1. k33psp00lin

k33psp00lin Any Rag Vehicle Washer

[​IMG]

And the rest of the collection!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not like some of the collections on here, but its decent:thumb:

2. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Nice! For a split second I thought you bought a wide jar of nail polish or something lol

3. k33psp00lin

lol I know, the container isn't to pretty but Im after whats inside!

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Can I just call you k for short. Hey k. Thats a good collection. You have some of the things I would like to try. Adams for one...1Z for two...Foam gun for three...So I can say I like what you have collected so far. Keep up the good work. If you ever want to rent out that foam gun. Let me know...Speaking of which. Do you find that you need that 1/2 gallon bottle and how do you like that type of foam gun...Thanks, k. I have been wanting one forever but I can't make up my mind because I have two pressure washers and a hose. It's been hard trying to pick one...:shrug:...Sorry about the:bla2::bla2::bla2:...It's the foam gun

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Should stick a paint brush in there to trick girls :p:

Now you are making me want to add it to my collection now :thud:

6. Nica

Nica Banned

You'll be pleased with Victoria, you too got the largest container they offer nice :chest:

Great collection as well :applause:

7. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

nice addition!

8. k33psp00lin

buddy, let me know if your interested in a trade we can work something out. as far as the foam gun i would definitely go for the foam lance if i had a pressure washer! there really is no comparison and in the end you will be using so much soap to get a good sticky foam going. it does get the job done though! Thanks for the compliments everyone! btw nica i had to go with the large when I read your feedback of the wax:thumb:

9. Nica

Nica Banned

I'm looking forward to you using Victoria :chips:

10. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Thanks for sharing k! If I should get Victoria Red, I think I'll be going with the 12 oz container as well.

11. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

I'm tempted to give Vics Red a try too, but the application and removal part is deterring me a little.
    hows it like for foam application ? and what about cure time before it can be buffed off ?

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

nice collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks great!

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Very nice! But why the plastic bag it's in? Display it in all it's glory!!!

14. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

LOL.....Tha plastic thingy will do nothing but trap condensation.

15. k33psp00lin

We don't get much of that here in vegas:giggle:

16. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

that's a good collection more than descent.. i think some of us understand we are all not ocd about buying products like some of us including me on here.. that is a nice collection!!