"Newbish" Type Question About Interior Smell

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Street Wolf, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Street Wolf

Street Wolf Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Simple really, I'm just wondering if anyone here can recommend some type of "freshener" that actually does, smell like leather.

I'm not trying to cover anything up, my Discovery just has no smell what so ever.

2. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Chemical Guys have some good air fresheners.

3. LDTCapitan

LDTCapitan Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Poorboys makes deodorizers as well

4. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

Zain-o leather conditioner has a leather scent to it and CG does have some sort of leather smell product as mentioned above.

5. Adam Staerck

Adam Staerck Virgin Detailer

Our Leather Protection Cream is infused with a luxurious leather aroma, but not only that, it will help prevent your leather from early wear and tear as it absorbs a lot of the friction caused when moving on the seat, and it also has a UV light barrier in it as well, helping to stop and sun damage.

Hope this helps,

Adam

6. JPerrydore

JPerrydore Birth of a Detailer

poorboys has a leather scented air freshener that works pretty well.

7. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

I like Chemical Guys Leather Scent.Its not the longest lasting but all it takes is one spritz. PM me your address and Ill send you a sample if you want.

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Duragloss, Zaino, Four Star, Surf City Garage, Raceglaze, Gloss-It - there are a lot to choose from. BTW, what MPG do you average on your discovery? It is V8?

9. detaildoc

detaildoc DB Forum Supporter

The Gloss-It Leather Polish (leather conditioner) is awesome, great leather scent.

10. Street Wolf

Street Wolf Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks Adam, I'll keep this in mind and make a purchase when I'm ordering some new supplies. My seats need all the protection from this they can get.

Much appreciated, but I bit the bullet almost instantly and order myself some of the CG Leather Scent when it was first mentioned. It's awesome.

Thanks for the recommendations. I greatly appreciate knowing all my options for good quality products.

Roughly around 10-15mpg with the V8. Diesel swaps are still rather "touchy" and hard to come by in the US Rover community.

However my Discovery has quite a few modifications that hurt MPG, but surprisingly it's not... "That bad" despite the fac tthat it varies greatly. I usually get about 230 miles to a tank city driving, with about 250 miles to the tank highway.

Of course, being shaped like a brick, the wind can affect this. :shrug: