New Version ONR (2012) Now Shipping!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Chris@Optimum, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

Hello everyone,

It's only been two years since we reformulated the most revolutionary detailing product made, but Dr. G has done it again! Better cleaning while remaining safe and more gloss without sacrificing the attributes you've grown to love...the 2012 release of No Rinse Wash & Shine will be your first choice for rinse-less washing. If you are new to rinseless washing, there's never been a better time to try it!

This unique product contains substantive polymers which bond to the paint and protect it during the wash. Therefore, No Rinse™ Wash & Shine offers greater protection and lubricity than conventional car washes leaving a sleek & glossy finish behind afterwards. The waste water in the bucket can be used to water the lawn or disposed of into a sink, where it will be treated!

Additional benefits are faster washes, ability to wash anywhere at anytime including washing inside the garage during the cold months, no messy water runoffs, and greater looking car finishes. These are some of the reasons No Rinse™ Wash & Shine is being used by many professional detailers across the country.

No Rinse™ Wash & Shine can also be used to wash motorhomes, motorcycles, boats, and planes.

You can order now by clicking on the BUY DIRECT tab when visiting www.optimumforums.org or our distributors will have it soon so you can support our DB sponsors!

2. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

i just ordered two gallons friday :(

3. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

What's different about the new formulation? How can we tell it's the latest version?

4. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

don't worry, the current one is good...what were people using before this new 2012 version came out?...haha

alot of people saw this coming as almost every online retailer was clearing out the ONR sizes, huge discounts like BOGO.

5. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

If you recall the last upgrade in 2010, I would say it's a very similar improvement. I have seen better cleaning ability, more gloss (almost looking waxed and much better than traditional washes), and my favorite is that it seems to dry easier...I hate drying. It's still a great clay lube and QD also.

I've actually converted to No Rinse washing on all cars now because I like it so much. If they come in really dirty, I may pressure rinse the lower panels first...but they all get No Rinse now!

As far as telling that it is the latest version: we will be adding the "New Formula" gold stickers like we did in 2010 for a while. We started shipping the new formula today, so anything bought direct will be the new stuff from now on and you can just ask the dealers/distributors what they have as I wouldn't know that.

6. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

Chris, I tried to order from your site but got an error message.

EDIT: Was able to order after completing registration.

7. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

I'll be excited to get this new formula next time I need a refill.